America Can’t Handle Another Eight Years of Obama’s Weakness on Terror
As Americans joined in mourning the loss of four innocent bystanders as a result of yesterday’s mass shooting innocent bystanders at a market in Tel Aviv, the heinous act represented another tragic reminder of the continued threat that terrorism poses not only in the Middle East, but worldwide.
Here are 5 key reasons why we can’t afford to let Clinton in the White House:
- Hillary Clinton has refused to categorize the terrorist threat as “radical Islam” and refuses to say that the US is at war with ISIS.
- Clinton and President Barack Obama support a bad nuclear deal that legitimizes and empowers a hostile Iran – endangering our closest ally in the region, Israel.
- Military intervention in Libya was dubbed “Hillary’s war;” today Libya is a safe haven for terrorists and has become an ISIS stronghold.
- Clinton fought to close Guantanamo Bay prison and was the architect of Obama’s plan to bring terrorists to the United States.
- North Korea continued to develop its nuclear program under her watch and remains a top security threat despite her pledges to end their program.
America can’t risk another eight years of Obama’s weakness on terror. Hillary Clinton is a national security gamble that America and the world simply cannot afford.